REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Any request for cancellation or refund must be made in writing.
2. If a request for cancellation is received ten (10) working days or more prior to the course commencement date, you have the option to re-enrol into an
alternative course date or receive a refund of the total of course fees paid to date, less the non-refundable admission fee of $100.
4. If you opt to re-enrol into an alternative course date, then later cancel that course, prior to the new commencement date, the cancellation policy will apply from the original course commencement date, not the deferred commencement date.
5. If a request for cancellation is received less than ten (10) working days prior to the course commencement date, you are entitled to receive a refund of the total of course fees paid to date; less the non-refundable admission fee and a cancellation fee of 20% of the total tuition fees paid to date.
6. If you withdraw from a course after the commencement date and before completion, no refund will be given.
7. Where LT does not offer an advertised course, or withdraw the delivery of a course prior to its completion, you will be offered within two (2) weeks, a refund of the total fees paid to date, less the non-refundable admission fee. Alternatively, you may be offered a suitable alternative course at no additional cost. You have the right to choose a refund or the offer of placement in another course. Acceptance of any offer must be confirmed within thirty (30) days of the offer
8. Any refunds payable under this policy (with the exception of those payable under Clause 7) will be made within four (4) weeks of receiving the written
9. LT may make reasonable variations to the delivery of courses e.g.: course times, classrooms. Participants will be provided with reasonable advanced notice should this occur and will have the opportunity to access the internal complaints and appeals process should they feel disadvantaged by any such variation.
10. In all cases of suspension and/or expulsion due to non-compliance with the Participant Code of Conduct, no refund of monies paid to LT will be made unlessrequired by law.
These regulations may be waived only in exceptional circumstances by the Executive Management of LT at their absolute discretion.